Bid for Jesseca’s Smurf!
As we celebrate 75 years of radio, we are giving back to the community. From April 2011 to March 2012, we are providing 75 families with monthly financial and social assistance. By customizing what each family receives according to their needs, we hope to provide a helping hand to the families in tiding over a difficult period.
Every MediaCorp radio station and many celebrities have adopted a Smurf figurine and painted it! The painted figurines are now up for charity auction and all proceeds will go towards Radio Gives Back. Well-known local names like Kit Chan, Derrick Hoh, Joi Chua, Olivia Ong, Jesseca Liu, as well as Liang Wen Yi and Lala Xu Jia Ying from Taiwan have also contributed towards this meaningful event.
How to bid?
- Head down to Bugis Junction (area outside Intercontinental Hotel) to check out the Smurfs In the City exhibition.
- Decide which ones you are going to bid for
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org the following details :
- Name as in NRIC
- NRIC number
- Contact number
- Item number
- Bid amount (minimum bid of $20)
- The silent auction closes at 2359hrs on 21 Aug.
- Winning bidders will be contacted within a week. If the winner is unable to fulfill his/her bid, the Smurf will be awarded to the next highest bidder.
The Smurfs Movie will be in theatre this 1st Sep in 3D.
Highest bids as of Noon, 8 August
|Koh Ya Hwee||$120|
|Tay Ping Hui||$80|